Doctor of Nursing Practice
The online DNP degree program from Arkansas State University is practice-focused and prepares nursing leaders for the highest level of clinical nursing practice beyond the initial and master's preparation in the discipline. Coursework explores topics such as:
- Leadership, policy, and healthcare systems
- Healthcare finance
- Healthcare Informatics
- Principles of healthcare ethics and genetics
- Epidemiology and population health
Delivery Format:Mostly Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$333.00
Out of State Rate:$333.00
Additional Fees :$3,813.00
Fees Overview :
- Fees (per credit): $93
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$17,466.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$17,466.00
International Students Accepted:Yes
- A Master’s degree in nursing from a CCNE, COA, or NLNAC accredited program.
- A minimum graduate cumulative GPA of 3.0 (4.0 scale).
- A current unencumbered APN license in the USA with national specialty certification as appropriate.
- Successfully completed a graduate-level statistics or biostatistics course with a grade of “B” or above.
- Submit curriculum vitae/have at least one (1) year experience (2000 hours) as an APN prior to application to the DNP program verified by employer.
- An essay.
- Three work reference forms completed.
- Satisfactory criminal background check through the School of Nursing.
- For primary language other than English TOEFL score of 83 on the preferred internet-based test, (IBT), 570 on the paper-based test, or 213 on the computer-based test.
- Program includes an on-campus emersion experience prior to the start of each semester.
Accreditation & Licensing
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission
Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing (ACEN)
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.