Master of Science in Materials Science & Engineering
Arizona State University Online offers a Master of Science in Materials Science & Engineering for students and professionals who are interested in the development of computer processors, including central processing units, graphical processing units, solid state units, and other units responsible for the calculation and distribution of data. Students will learn about advanced thermodynamics, structure and mechanical properties, kinetics, and materials physics.
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$988.00
Out of State Rate:$988.00
Additional Fees :$1,808.00
Fees Overview :
- Technology Fee (per semester): $50
- Program Fee (per semester): $402
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$33,424.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$33,424.00
International Students Accepted:Yes
- Bachelors degree
- Official transcripts
- GPA of 3.00 in last two years of undergraduate work
- A student whose undergraduate degree is not from an ABET-accredited program must have the equivalent of at least a 3.50 GPA in the last two years of undergraduate study and must score 156 or higher on the quantitative section of the GRE general test
- A candidate whose undergraduate degree is not in electrical engineering may need to take appropriate undergraduate courses to establish a baseline of knowledge in the discipline
Accreditation & Licensing
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission
Online degree programs at Arizona State University are not authorized in every state.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.