Bachelor of Science in Engineering / Electrical Engineering
The BSE in Electrical Engineering combines fundamental knowledge with practical real-world experience. Within the online classroom, labs blend practical hardware with industry-standard design and simulation tools to allow students to acquire skills necessary for the global engineering environment.
Careers include opportunies in fields, such as:
- Energy production and distribution
- Information processing and management
- Healthcare technology and delivery
- Global sustainable development
- Economic growth and security
- Communications and data networking
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$633.00
Out of State Rate:$633.00
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$75,960.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$75,960.00
International Students Accepted:Yes
Admissions into ASU requires successful completion of ASU competency requirements, or be accepted via ACT/SAT scores and/or individual review.
Added requirements for engineering include:
- Minimum 1210 SAT combined evidence-based reading and writing plus math score (or 1140 if taken prior to March 5, 2016) or minimum 24 ACT combined score or 3.00 minimum ABOR GPA or class ranking in top 25 percent of high school class and
- No high school math or science competency deficiencies
Accreditation & Licensing
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission
Accreditation Board for Engineering and Technology (ABET)
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.