Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN)
As an older adult population grows, the complexity and need for evidence-based care delivered by RNs will only increase. ASU is committed to meeting this demand by offering an online option for earning your Bachelor of Science in nursing (BSN). The RN-BSN entry option offers Associate Degree and diploma nurses the opportunity to complete upper-division degree requirements leading to a BSN.
Our graduates are engaged, innovative professionals who utilize evidence-based practice to facilitate positive change. Our graduates demonstrate holistic, population-based perspectives and are critical thinkers, client advocates and effective communicators. The RN-BSN is designed for RNs who desire to:
- Be part of one of the top nursing schools in the nation
- Learn from acclaimed faculty
- Learn through a variety of online instructional delivery methods
- Move into advanced practice arenas
- Complete in as little as 15 to 18 months
Degree Level:Bachelor Completion
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$435.00
Out of State Rate:$435.00
International Students Accepted:No
Must hold an RN license.
This is a bachelor completion program. A total of 120 credits are required, including:
- Up to 64 credits from a regionally accredited community college
- Or 75 credits for students on the Arizona pathway
- Or RN-BSN students with academic credits from a regionally accredited university may be able to transfer more credits.
Accreditation & Licensing
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.