Bachelor of Arts in Business / Sustainability
The BA in Business with a focus on sustainability from ASU’s W. P. Carey School of Business is an innovative program combining the latest business trends with cutting-edge knowledge of sustainability.
Degree Level: Bachelor
Delivery Format: 100% Online
Accelerated Degree: No
Accreditation & Licensing
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission
Successfully complete ASU competency requirements, or be accepted via ACT/SAT scores and/or individual review. These include: Top 25% of high school graduating class; 3.0 GPA or above in competency courses (math, English, science, social science, foreign language, and fine arts); ACT 22 (24 nonresidents); or SAT Reasoning 1040 (1110 nonresidents).
ASU is a comprehensive public research university, measured not by whom it excludes, but by whom it includes and how they succeed; advancing research and discovery of public value; and assuming fundamental responsibility for the economic, social, cultural and overall health of the communities it serves. ASU now offers over 150 programs 100% online.
Learn from the best minds around
- Our faculty includes Nobel Laureates, Fulbright Scholars and Pulitzer Prize winners.
- Online students earn the same degree on-campus students receive.
Get credit for work you’ve already done
- More than 90% of ASU students who study online transfer some or all of their credits from a previous institution.
Get noticed by employers
- 87% of ASU graduates get job offers within 90 days of graduation.
- The Wall Street Journal ranks ASU as Top 5 in the U.S. for producing the best-qualified graduates.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.