Master of Health Administration
The online MHA degree program provides students with the knowledge and skills required to assume leadership roles in health care organizations. The curriculum emphasizes a “theory-to-practice” instructional approach, utilizing simulations and real-life experiences to teach the theoretical concepts essential to meeting the unique needs of health care organizations.
Delivery Format:Mostly Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$260.00
Out of State Rate:$906.00
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$11,960.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$41,676.00
Required Admission Tests:GMAT,GRE
International Students Accepted:Yes
Applicants must hold a bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university with a minimum of 3.0 GPA, OR 2.5 GPA in the last earned degree and official scores at the 25th percentile level from GRE or GMAT. Applicants must also have at least two years of health care experience before matriculation or current employment in the health care setting.
- Completed online application to the graduate school
- Official (sealed) transcript from each college or university attended (other than Appalachian)
- Application fee
- Personal statement including career goals and personal experience in health care
- GRE or GMAT scores no older than five years
- Three letters of reference pertaining to academic ability, professional competence and personal character
Accreditation & Licensing
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.