Graduate Certificate in School Leadership
Appalachian State University offers a Graduate Certificate in School Leadership program to individuals who hold a master’s degree in education, a current teaching license (in North Carolina) and have completed three years of classroom teaching. Graduates are prepared to meet the state requirements for principal licensure.
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$260.00
Out of State Rate:$906.00
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$6,240.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$21,744.00
International Students Accepted:Yes
- Hold a master's degree with at least 3.0 GPA from a regionally accredited institution
- Have at least three years of public school teaching experience or equivalent experience in other settings
- Have a North Carolina "A" or "M" teacher licensure or the equivalent from another state
- Completed online application to graduate school
- Official (sealed) transcript from each college or university attended (other than Appalachian)
- Three references
- Writing sample
- Application fee
Accreditation & Licensing
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges
This program meets the requirements for principal licensure in the state of North Carolina. Out-of-state students should consult their local agencies to determine whether this program meets licensure requirements.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.