Bachelor of Arts in Management
Gain the skills and understanding to become an effective manager and leader. Antioch University’s online Bachelor of Arts in Management degree is an affordable bachelor’s completion program for the working professional, providing a solid foundation in order to move to the next level in your career. At only $350 per credit, you can quickly achieve your career goals while keeping your financial future intact. Students need 24 undergraduate credits in order to enroll.
As a graduate of Antioch’s management degree completion program, you will exhibit a wide range of professional competencies.
• Effective interpersonal and teamwork skills
• An understanding of multicultural diversity in the business environment
• The ability to develop strategies to cope with rapid change
• An awareness of the need for ethics and values at the core of business management
• An awareness of the social, political, and economic issues that affect the future of business management
• Competence in traditional management areas of accounting, finance, marketing, economic, and production
• Ability to obtain a focus in project management with classes in risk management, quality management, and budgeting and scheduling. (Can lead to eligibility for a PMP certification from the Project Management Institute.)
Degree Level:Bachelor Completion
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$350.00
Out of State Rate:$350.00
Additional Fees :$300.00
Fees Overview :
Student Services Fee (per semester): $75
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$33,900.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$33,900.00
International Students Accepted:Yes
This is a bachelor completion program. Students must have 24 undergraduate credits to enroll or an associates degree. A total of 120 credits is required, including transfer credits.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.