Gain the skills and understanding to become an effective manager and leader. Antioch University’s online Bachelor of Arts in Management degree is an affordable bachelor’s completion program for the working professional, providing a solid foundation in order to move to the next level in your career. At only $350 per credit, you can quickly achieve your career goals while keeping your financial future intact. Students need 24 undergraduate credits in order to enroll.
As a graduate of Antioch’s management degree completion program, you will exhibit a wide range of professional competencies.
• Effective interpersonal and teamwork skills
• An understanding of multicultural diversity in the business environment
• The ability to develop strategies to cope with rapid change
• An awareness of the need for ethics and values at the core of business management
• An awareness of the social, political, and economic issues that affect the future of business management
• Competence in traditional management areas of accounting, finance, marketing, economic, and production
• Ability to obtain a focus in project management with classes in risk management, quality management, and budgeting and scheduling. (Can lead to eligibility for a PMP certification from the Project Management Institute.)
This is a bachelor completion program. Students must have 24 undergraduate credits to enroll or an associates degree. A total of 120 credits is required, including transfer credits.
Inspired by the pioneering work of 19th-century educator and former Antioch President Horace Mann, Antioch University offers higher education that acknowledges the common good, prizes hands-on learning, and is inspired by a diverse academic community. We seek to instill in our students the knowledge and self-awareness to become lifelong learners, compassionate leaders, and world citizens.
Antioch University is a private, non-profit, accredited higher learning institution with multiple campus locations across the nation. Antioch University Connected is an extension of the institution – offering quality, affordable, and accessible bachelor completion and graduate programs completely online for the busy, adult learner.
Students can expect:
- Individual attention from faculty that are responsive, knowledgeable, and ready to help.
- Collaborative environments that provide interactions with other adult learners.
- Experiential learning that extends beyond the traditional classroom with applicable skills and knowledge to put to use in your field.
- Admissions process that recognizes your prior experience, and uses a system of Prior Learning Credits.
- Adult classrooms that allow for collaboration with other students who take learning seriously.
- Flexibility to find a degree that fits into your busy schedule.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.