Bachelor of Arts in Human Services Administration
Antioch University Connected
Combine your passion for helping people with strategies to manage effectively by completing your BA in Human Services Administration online. This bachelor’s degree completion program prepares you with the skills to move with confidence into supervisory or administrative roles in the human services field or in related settings such as education, healthcare, nonprofits, community agencies, government, or human resource administration. A degree in human services administration lends versatility to your career path.
At only $350 per credit, you can quickly achieve your career goals while keeping your financial future intact. Students need 24 undergraduate credits in order to enroll.
As a student of our online Human Services Administration program, you will explore
• Human development across the life span
• Principles of effective management and organizational functions, such as in accounting, grant writing, human resources, marketing
• The wider societal contexts within which organizations exist
• Communication and writing skills
Degree Level: Bachelor Completion
Delivery Format: 100% Online
Accelerated Degree: No
Accreditation & Licensing
The Higher Learning Commission
This is a bachelor completion program. A total of 120 credits are required for graduation.
Entry requires 24 semester transfer credits (from a regionally accredited college or university) or associate’s degree. Resume. Goal statement. Two letters of recommendation (if requested). Admission interview (if requested).
Inspired by the pioneering work of 19th-century educator and former Antioch President Horace Mann, Antioch University offers higher education that acknowledges the common good, prizes hands-on learning, and is inspired by a diverse academic community. We seek to instill in our students the knowledge and self-awareness to become lifelong learners, compassionate leaders, and world citizens.
Antioch University is a private, non-profit, accredited higher learning institution with multiple campus locations across the nation. Antioch University Connected is an extension of the institution – offering quality, affordable, and accessible bachelor completion and graduate programs completely online for the busy, adult learner.
Students can expect:
- Individual attention from faculty that are responsive, knowledgeable, and ready to help.
- Collaborative environments that provide interactions with other adult learners.
- Experiential learning that extends beyond the traditional classroom with applicable skills and knowledge to put to use in your field.
- Admissions process that recognizes your prior experience, and uses a system of Prior Learning Credits.
- Adult classrooms that allow for collaboration with other students who take learning seriously.
- Flexibility to find a degree that fits into your busy schedule.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.