Associate of Arts
Anoka-Ramsey Community College offers an Associate of Arts for students looking to earn a foundational degree for a four-year bachelor program. Students take classes in general areas such as history, science, english, cultures, wellness, and more.
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$182.75
Out of State Rate:$182.75
Additional Fees :$203.55
Fees Overview :
- Technology Fee (per credit): $10
- Athletic Fee (per credit): $3.20
- Student Activity Fee (per credit): 7.25
- MN State College Student Association Fee (per credit): $0.35
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$11,168.55
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$11,168.55
International Students Accepted:Yes
- Official transcripts from previous institutions (if applicable)
Accreditation & Licensing
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.