Master of Education in Guidance & Counseling
Angelo State University offers a Master of Education degree in Guidance & Counseling for students and professionals in education interested in aiding the development of children and adolescence through educational and life guidance. Students will learn about the role of guidance counselors in promoting development in others by helping the student discover interests, understand their strengths and overcome their difficulties in education.
Candidates have the option upon completion of the degree to take the Texas Examination of Educator Standards (TExES) for the Professional Certificate for School Counselors.
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester
In State Rate:$1,927.80
Out of State Rate:$5,662.80
Additional Fees :$1,346.30
Fees Overview :
- Distance Ed Surcharge: $450
- Financial Records Service: $121.05
- Instructional Enhancement: $112.50
- Library: $99
- Student Services: $213.75
- Technology Services: $350.00
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$9,057.50
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$23,997.50
International Students Accepted:Yes
- Bachelors degree with a GPA of 2.5 or better, or a bachelors degree with a GPA of 2.5 or better in the last 60 hours of undergraduate work
- All college and university transcripts
- For State of Texas certification, applicants must hold a Texas Teacher Certificate and two years teaching experience in an accredited public school
Accreditation & Licensing
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges
The College of Education is nationally accredited by the National Council for Accreditation of Teacher Education (NCATE).
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.