Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN)
The online RN to BSN degree completion program from Anderson University - SC is designed to provide working registered nurses the opportunity to earn a bachelor's degree while maintaining their work and family commitments. Designed to enhance nurses' knowledge, leadership skills, and professional opportunities, the curriculum covers topics such as:
- Leadership and Management
- Community Health
- Project Development
Degree Level:Bachelor Completion
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$455.00
Out of State Rate:$455.00
Fees Overview :
Rates are an estimate, total costs may vary.
- Tuition (per credit): $445
- Online Course Delivery Fee (per credit): $10
International Students Accepted:Yes
Degree completion requires a minimum of 120 credits, including program and transfer credits.
- Online nursing credits: 30 credits (11 classes)
- Proof of an active nursing license
- Official transcripts from the college(s) you've attended
- Minimum GPA of 2.75 in previous coursework from your associate's degree in nursing
Accreditation & Licensing
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.