Master of Music in Music Education
Anderson University offers the Master of Music (M.M.) in Music Education degree for students interested in the music industry. The program covers concepts and issues such as current and best practices, contemporary issues, and advanced skills and knowledge in musicianship.
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$355.00
Out of State Rate:$355.00
Additional Fees :$300.00
Fees Overview :
- Online Course Delivery Fee (per credit): $10
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$10,950.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$10,950.00
International Students Accepted:Yes
- Bachelors degree in music education from an accredited institution; or hold a current state teaching certificate in music
- Official transcripts from all prior colleges or universities
- GPA of 2.5 for all course work or the last 60 hours of course work
- One reference form, which must be from the applicant’s current immediate supervisor
Accreditation & Licensing
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.