Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN)
The online RN to BSN degree completion program from AmeriTech College-Draper builds upon the foundational education of registered nurses and offers coursework in general education as well as nursing major courses that expand students' knowledge and experience and prepare them for advanced positions in the field. The curriculum explores topics such as:
- Contemporary nursing issues and innovations
- Holistic nursing and health assessment
- Population focused nursing care
- Nursing leadership and management
- Nursing informatics and technology
- Evidence-based practice
Degree Level: Bachelor Completion
Delivery Format: 100% Online
Accelerated Degree: No
Accreditation & Licensing
Accrediting Bureau of Health Education Schools
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
Degree completion requires a minimum of 120 credits, including program and transfer credits.
- Online curriculum: 48 credits
- Interview with an Admissions Advisor prior to enrollment
- Have an RN license (attestation if new graduate) to practice as a registered nurse in the United States, prior to start
- Have completed an associate degree in nursing
- Official transcripts from an accredited school recognized by the United States Department of Education (DOE)
- Prerequisites include a minimum 24 semester credit hours of general education courses, as well as 24 semester credit hours of core coursework
- Have earned a cumulative grade point average of at least 2.5 (out of 4.0) in their previously completed associate degree nursing program
- Request transfer of additional general education credit hours (if applicable) for the general education courses contained in the BSN Degree Completion program
This program is currently not approved for residents of: Alabama, Arkansas, Georgia, Indiana, Iowa, Maryland, Minnesota, Oregon, and Wisconsin.
AmeriTech College is private, for-profit, two-year institution of higher education located in Draper, Utah. For over thirty years, the college has educated individuals within the healthcare field in areas such as medical assistant, dental assistant, healthcare office specialist and many others. In 2010, AmeriTech expanded to include entirely online programs allowing students from around the country to utilize all that AmeriTech has to offer.
AmeriTech College offers programs ranging from dental assistant to nursing to personal fitness trainer. All programs at AmeriTech College are designed to prepare students for jobs within the healthcare professions. The average credit requirement for all programs is around 48 credit hours; however, due to the specialized nature of many of the programs actual credit hours can vary. Students typically complete their programs within two years as a full time student.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.