Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN)
The online RN to BSN degree completion program from AmeriTech College-Draper builds upon the foundational education of registered nurses and offers coursework in general education as well as nursing major courses that expand students' knowledge and experience and prepare them for advanced positions in the field. The curriculum explores topics such as:
- Contemporary nursing issues and innovations
- Holistic nursing and health assessment
- Population focused nursing care
- Nursing leadership and management
- Nursing informatics and technology
- Evidence-based practice
Degree Level:Bachelor Completion
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$435.17
Out of State Rate:$435.17
Fees Overview :
Rates are an estimate, total costs may vary.
- Tuition (per credit): $420
- Fees (one-time): $678
- Registration Fee (one-time): $50
International Students Accepted:Yes
Degree completion requires a minimum of 120 credits, including program and transfer credits.
- Online curriculum: 48 credits
- Interview with an Admissions Advisor prior to enrollment
- Have an RN license (attestation if new graduate) to practice as a registered nurse in the United States, prior to start
- Have completed an associate degree in nursing
- Official transcripts from an accredited school recognized by the United States Department of Education (DOE)
- Prerequisites include a minimum 24 semester credit hours of general education courses, as well as 24 semester credit hours of core coursework
- Have earned a cumulative grade point average of at least 2.5 (out of 4.0) in their previously completed associate degree nursing program
- Request transfer of additional general education credit hours (if applicable) for the general education courses contained in the BSN Degree Completion program
Accreditation & Licensing
Accrediting Bureau of Health Education Schools
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
This program is currently not approved for residents of: Alabama, Arkansas, Georgia, Indiana, Iowa, Maryland, Minnesota, Oregon, and Wisconsin.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.