Master of Science in Human Resource Analytics & Management
Lead HR With Exceptional, 21st-Century Skills
American University’s online Master of Science in Human Resource Analytics and Management prepares you to answer the critical question today’s HR professionals face — how to increase organizational effectiveness using the latest HR technologies. You’ll learn to control the e-HR environment to drive wellness programs, create benefit portals, and engage employees at a higher rate with new skills in analytics and emergent HR technologies.
American offers you a unique online degree dedicated to combining complex HR concepts, new HR technologies and key analytical skills to drive organizational growth. This 36-credit, 12-course program can be completed in as little as 24 months. Its innovative curriculum allows you to:
- Develop Stronger HR Programs. Learn how your employees process information and make decisions when using interactive HR portals with cutting-edge courses in design thinking and evaluation sciences.
- Design Engaging Online Initiatives. Gain the knowledge and control needed to design your next online initiative, or improve the one you have, with state-of-the-art classes on how to use emerging HR technologies.
- Enhance HR Plan Development. Improve the implementation, measurement and evaluation of your plans with advanced classes in research skills and project management.
The market is strong and growing, especially for those who exhibit proven skills in emergent technologies, data analytics and human resources. You’re well positioned to take on future executive rolls such as:
- Human Resource Managers4
- HR Management Analyst3
- Top Executives
- Compensation and Benefit Managers
- Training and Development Managers
- 93 percent of American University students with graduate degrees find jobs or go on to further studies within six months of graduation.
Degree Level: Master
Delivery Format: 100% Online
Accelerated Degree: No
Accreditation & Licensing
Middle States Commission on Higher Education
- A completed application
- Phone Interview with Admissions Advisor
- Statement of purpose
- Two letters of recommendation, which may be from former professors as well as current or former employers
- Transcripts from previous undergraduate and relevant graduate coursework
At American University, smart, passionate and engaged students and faculty focus their knowledge to create meaningful change. The University's strengths in international service and public affairs inspire a sense of social responsibility and a dedication to cultural and intellectual diversity; and is defined by a global perspective, practical idealism and a dedication to public service.
American University is a private, college-centered research university located in the nation’s capital. It was chartered by the United States Congress in 1893 to build public service, and is now home to a prestigious faculty, guest speakers and visiting world leaders who are influential practitioners and prominent thought leaders.
Join us in creating new opportunities for yourself while you help create a better world. Become part of the network of ambitious achievers, compassionate leaders and socially aware citizens at American University.
Online Student Experience
American University online programs are delivered through a format that’s convenient, flexible and portable. Like on-campus, students talk about their coursework and current issues with classmates, ask instructors questions and turn in assignments, but it’s all done via email, discussion boards, instant messaging and more.
Online courses at American University are as rigorous and challenging as their on-campus counterparts, and taught by the same connected faculty members, influential guest speakers and prominent lecturers. Interaction and communication with instructors and fellow students are essential components of the programs and academic success.
Online students have access to many support resources including new student orientation, a 24x7 help desk for technical issues, a student services coordinator, financial aid advisers and more.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.