Master of Science in Human Resource Analytics & Management
Lead HR With Exceptional, 21st-Century Skills
American University’s online Master of Science in Human Resource Analytics and Management prepares you to answer the critical question today’s HR professionals face — how to increase organizational effectiveness using the latest HR technologies. You’ll learn to control the e-HR environment to drive wellness programs, create benefit portals, and engage employees at a higher rate with new skills in analytics and emergent HR technologies.
American offers you a unique online degree dedicated to combining complex HR concepts, new HR technologies and key analytical skills to drive organizational growth. This 36-credit, 12-course program can be completed in as little as 24 months. Its innovative curriculum allows you to:
- Develop Stronger HR Programs. Learn how your employees process information and make decisions when using interactive HR portals with cutting-edge courses in design thinking and evaluation sciences.
- Design Engaging Online Initiatives. Gain the knowledge and control needed to design your next online initiative, or improve the one you have, with state-of-the-art classes on how to use emerging HR technologies.
- Enhance HR Plan Development. Improve the implementation, measurement and evaluation of your plans with advanced classes in research skills and project management.
The market is strong and growing, especially for those who exhibit proven skills in emergent technologies, data analytics and human resources. You’re well positioned to take on future executive rolls such as:
- Human Resource Managers4
- HR Management Analyst3
- Top Executives
- Compensation and Benefit Managers
- Training and Development Managers
- 93 percent of American University students with graduate degrees find jobs or go on to further studies within six months of graduation.
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$1,642.00
Out of State Rate:$1,642.00
Additional Fees :$160.00
Fees Overview :
Technology Fee (per semester): $40
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$59,272.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$59,272.00
International Students Accepted:Yes
- A completed application
- Phone Interview with Admissions Advisor
- Statement of purpose
- Two letters of recommendation, which may be from former professors as well as current or former employers
- Transcripts from previous undergraduate and relevant graduate coursework
Accreditation & Licensing
Middle States Commission on Higher Education
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.