Registered Nurses can gain advanced skills and knowledge to lead change in healthcare organizations with the MSN in Nursing Management and Organizational Leadership. Courses in this nursing administration degree online focus on various human resource challenges in healthcare, as well as strategic planning and management processes.
Students learn critical skills in areas including long-range planning, budgeting, analysis, and reporting. American Sentinel is one of only a few universities accredited by CCNE to offer a streamlined RN to MSN program. This online nursing program combines BSN and MSN coursework to save money and prepare nurses for advanced care roles in less time.
Some of the course topics include:
- Leadership in healthcare organizations
- Clinical and administrative systems
- Healthcare finance and economics
- Healthcare strategic management and planning
% Online100% Online
Program Accreditation & Licensing
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
Program Requirements & Restrictions
Minimum EducationSome College
Occupational License, Official College Transcript(s)
- Must have an active, unencumbered RN License
- A diploma or associate's degree in nursing