Combine healthcare with technology to improve patient outcomes and reduce risk with the MSN in Nursing Informatics degree. Nurses specializing in informatics gain a solid foundation in information processing and analysis to support best practices for their patients.
Students in the program study topics including the evaluation of legislation, policies, and economics on healthcare systems. American Sentinel is one of only a few universities accredited by CCNE to offer a streamlined RN to MSN program. This online nursing program combines BSN and MSN coursework to save money and prepare nurses for advanced care roles in less time.
Coursework in the online Nursing Informatics degree program includes:
- Clinical and administrative systems
- Healthcare informatics
- Healthcare data analytics
- Healthcare project management
- Information security and privacy in healthcare environments
% Online100% Online
Program Accreditation & Licensing
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
Program Requirements & Restrictions
Minimum EducationSome College
Occupational License, Official College Transcript(s)
- Must have an active, unencumbered RN License
- A diploma or associate's degree in nursing