Master of Science in Nursing (RN to MSN)
American Sentinel University
The online RN to MSN degree program from American Sentinel University is designed to save students time and money, allowing registered nurses with a passion for knowledge and the desire for continuous career advancement to earn their BSN and MSN within the same program. Graduates of the program are able to:
- Integrate roles as leaders and collaborators in various healthcare settings
- Use theoretical knowledge to guide advanced nursing practice
- Analyze models that expand the role of nurses in a global society
- Evaluate legislation, policies, and economics as applied to the current healthcare environment
- Appraise research to enhance professional nursing practice
Degree Level: Master
Delivery Format: 100% Online
Accelerated Degree: No
Accreditation & Licensing
Distance Education Accrediting Commission
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
- Active, unencumbered RN License
- Diploma from a hospital school of nursing program
- ASN or ADN from a nationally accredited college
- Nurses with Foreign education, equivalent recognized by NACES evaluator
American Sentinel University is a healthcare-focused online university educating working professionals. Uniquely positioned to drive healthcare transformation through education, American Sentinel enables professionals to enhance their current skills with advanced critical thinking and in-depth knowledge of the healthcare industry. They cater to students that need flexibility, support and innovative learning techniques.
American Sentinel University offers many dynamic degree programs in high-demand fields: an online associate degree program in online nursing and health care degrees (including a Doctor of Nursing Practice), and online master’s degree management programs. Focused on the ever-increasing industry of health care, they seek to position students for success in their careers by offering affordable, accredited programs, unparalleled student support, and high-quality education in a flexible online format.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.