Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN)
The online RN to BSN degree completion program from American Sentinel University aims to improve patient outcomes and advance the healthcare industry through innovative learning environments. Designed to build upon students' previously gained knowledge and experience from associate degree or diploma in nursing programs, coursework covers topics such as:
- Management & Leadership
- Community Health
- Health Assessment
- Case Management
- Health Care Delivery
Degree Level:Bachelor Completion
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$402.50
Out of State Rate:$402.50
Fees Overview :
Rates are an estimate, total costs may vary.
- Tuition (per credit): $400
- Graduation Fee (one-time): $150
International Students Accepted:Yes
Degree completion requires a minimum of 120 credits, including program and transfer credits.
- Program curriculum: 60 credits (including 30 major and 30 general education)
- A copy of your active and unencumbered U.S. RN license
- Official transcripts from each post-secondary institution attended
- A resume, curriculum vitae or list of professional accomplishments
Accreditation & Licensing
Distance Education Accrediting Commission
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.