If you are a RN with an interest in improving patient safety, the Master of Science in Nursing with a specialization in Infection Prevention & Control is worth looking into. This MSN online degree is designed with maximum flexibility, allowing you to meet current obligations while preparing to advance in your career through this interesting field.
This rigorous curriculum develops expertise in epidemiology and pathophysiology. You also study a variety of other issues in the field, including emerging infectious disease. Graduates are prepared to:
- Interpret infection control data
- Assess and manage environmental risks
- Design and implement surveillance systems
% Online100% Online
Program Accreditation & Licensing
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
School Accreditation & Licensing
American Sentinel University is accredited by:
Higher Learning Commission (HLC)
Program Requirements & Restrictions
Minimum EducationBachelor Degree
Recommended GPA2.5 or above (4.0 scale)
Admission TestsProof of English Language Proficiency (International Students)
Essay/Writing Sample, Occupational License, Official College Transcript(s), Resume/CV
- Applicants must hold an accredited BSN degree with at least one year of current full-time work in nursing.
- Applicants will need an active and unencumbered U.S. RN license or international equivalent.