Advance your nursing career with the online MSN program from American Public University System. The Master of Science in Nursing degree prepares you to be an effective leader and healthcare professional.
Changes occuring in the healthcare field put advanced nursing practice at the center of safe, patient-centered care. Students can choose from Nurse Educator or Nurse Leader tracks. Nurse educators and leaders can help promote change in the delivery of treatment. Graduates will be prepared to analyze the ways healthcare policy and economics affect the healthcare system.
Core topics of study include:
- Population-based healthcare
- Research and evidence-based practice
- Informatics and technology
- Healthcare systems and health policy
- Leadership for the master’s prepared nurse
% Online100% Online
Program Accreditation & Licensing
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
School Accreditation & Licensing
American Public University System is accredited by:
Higher Learning Commission (HLC)
Program Requirements & Restrictions
Minimum EducationBachelor Degree
Recommended GPA3.0 or above (4.0 scale)
Official College Transcript(s)
- Must have an accredited bachelor's degree in nursing and hold a current and active unencumbered registered nurse (RN) in state where practicums will be conducted.
New York, Washington