The K-12 Athletic Administration graduate certificate teaches an array of leadership skills necessary for managing an athletic department in nontraditional K-12 organizations including charter and private schools. This concentrated, 6-course graduate program is ideal if you currently have a master’s degree and seek additional course work required to succeed as a high-school athletic administrator. If you do not have a master’s in education, you might want to consider our M.Ed. in Educational Leadership degree, athletic administration concentration.
Note: This graduate certificate program does not lead to state certification or licensure, nor can it be used to maintain state licensure or certification.
- Bachelor’s degree from an institution whose accreditation is recognized by the Council for Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA)
- Official bachelor’s or master’s transcript showing conferral of degree
- Graduate writing sample
- Non-Certification Questionnaire
- Documentation of 3 years teaching experience or 3 years managerial experience in an instructional setting
- Statement of Understanding (SOU)
School Accreditation Statement
Higher Learning Commission