Students in the online Electrical Engineering bachelor’s degree program from APUS can choose from a number of electives to create their own focused area of study. Classes provide both online instruction and hands-on lab experience.
This degree program focuses on the theories, practices, tools, and technologies related to Electrical Engineering. Students will learn how to develop and apply emerging technologies. Graduates can use this degree to begin their career in aerospace, telecommunications, defense, construction, and more.
Classes available to students include:
- Linear algebra
- Probability and statistics for engineers and scientists
- Electrical circuit analysis
- Field theory
- Energy conversion processes and systems
- Minimum of a high school diploma or equivalent
- College Readiness Assessment (waived for students with 9 or more college credits)
- Official transcripts
School Accreditation Statement
Higher Learning Commission