The online Bachelor of Science in Environmental Science offers a fundamental understanding of environmental policy and analysis, and environment management issues such as stewardship of natural resources, pollution management, fish, and wildlife management, and hazardous materials.
Career opportunities include: Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) inspector, environmental engineer, civil engineer, or urban or regional planner.
- Environmental Technology and Management
- Regional and Community Environmental Planning
- Fish and Wildlife Management
- Minimum of a high school diploma or equivalent
- College Readiness Assessment (waived for students with 9 or more college credits)
- Official transcripts
School Accreditation Statement
Higher Learning Commission