The Bachelor of Arts in Marketing degree program provides a variety of knowledge and skills applicable to nearly any industry where marketing efforts such as advertising, public relations, promotions and events, market research, sales, and ecommerce play a significant role in the growth of the organization. Designed to increase students' self-motivation, self-confidence, and ability to work well with others, the curriculum prepares students to:
- Integrate the marketing function with fundamental business enterprise concepts and principles of management, finance, strategic planning, and information systems
- Apply marketing principles to a particular business
- Use marketing research to identify and exploit business opportunities
- Critically analyze an organization's marketing function and assemble and apply the various marketing strategies and techniques that align with the organization's mission
- Develop a strategic marketing plan
- Minimum of a high school diploma or equivalent.
- College Readiness Assessment (waived for students with 9 or more college credits).
- Official transcripts
Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP)
School Accreditation Statement
Higher Learning Commission