Master of Science in Nursing
The Master of Science in Nursing program prepares you to be an effective leader in the nursing profession and to be an agent of change in the delivery of health care. The transformational changes occurring in healthcare today make advanced nursing practice essential to the provision of safe, patient-centered care. As an advanced practice nurse educator or nurse leader, you can help lead the change to move nursing into the future.
We are currently pursuing initial accreditation for this master degree in nursing from the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE). Applying for accreditation does not guarantee that accreditation will be granted.
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$350.00
Out of State Rate:$350.00
Additional Fees :$800.00
Fees Overview :
This degree is also available through APU’s sister institution, American Military University (AMU), with the same tuition, fees and admission requirements.
Technology Fee (per course): $50
Graduation Fee (one-time): $100
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$15,850.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$15,850.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Military:$14,775.00
International Students Accepted:Yes
- Official transcripts showing a conferred Bachelor of Science in Nursing degree from a program accredited by: Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE), Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing (ACEN), or Commission for Nursing Education Accreditation (CNEA)
- Current and active unencumbered registered nurse (RN) in state where practicums will be conducted
- Minimum cumulative GPA 3.0 on a 4.0 scale for the baccalaureate nursing degree
- Successful completion of an undergraduate level statistics course with a “C” or higher
- Current resume/CV
- 500-600 word statement of purpose and goals for graduate education
Accreditation & Licensing
Distance Education Accrediting Commission,North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission
This program is currently not open for admission to state residents of New York or Washington.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.