Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN)
The online RN to BSN degree completion program from American International College acknowledges the experience and needs of working professionals. The program broadens registered nurses' knowledge and skills related to:
- Healthcare informatics
- Health promotion for vulnerable populations
- Evidence-based practice
- Inter-professional collaboration
Graduates are able to maximize their career opportunities and advance into clinical and/or leadership roles that have and will continue to emerge in today's complex and evolving healthcare system.
Degree Level:Bachelor Completion
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$671.00
Out of State Rate:$671.00
Fees Overview :
Rates are an estimate, total costs may vary.
- Tuition (per credit): $400
- Registration Fee (per term): $30
- Supportive Learning Services Fee (per term): $2680
International Students Accepted:Yes
Degree completion requires a minimum of 120 credits, including program and transfer credits.
- Program curriculum: 30 credits
- Must be a registered nurse who has completed an associate degree
- Official transcripts
- Completed a lab class in chemistry
- 2.5 cumulative transfer GPA
- C+ or better to receive transfer credits in these courses: English 101, English 102/104, Biology 103/104, Biology 209, Biology 213, Chemistry 111, PSY 101, PSY 309 and SOC 101
Accreditation & Licensing
New England Association of Schools and Colleges, Commission on Institutions of Higher Education
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.