Move your career forward in the growing field of healthcare* with a bachelor’s in Healthcare Management from American InterContinental University (AIU™). AIU’s career-focused degree programs offer specializations in Health Services Administration Management and Gerontology Management. A Bachelor of Healthcare Management is ideal for those who are currently working in healthcare organizations such as hospitals, nursing facilities, health insurance providers or extended care facilities, or those who wish to pursue careers in healthcare organizations.
American InterContinental University's healthcare management degree programs focus on the unique qualities, knowledge and skills employers are looking for in today's ever-changing healthcare industry.
Our industry-current healthcare management programs provide students with:
- In-depth study of the healthcare management field across multiple disciplines such as law, marketing, business, government, finance, accounting, ethics, management and technology
- Faculty of industry specialists who bring their real-world perspectives into the classroom
- Opportunities to work in hospitals, nursing homes, home healthcare businesses, insurance companies and more.
- Proof of high school graduation (diploma or transcripts) or GED equivalent
- Proficiency in English and Math
Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP)
School Accreditation Statement
The Higher Learning Commission