The online Master of Science in Complementary Alternative Medicine educates students to provide leadership in this industry and to help integrate this industry with the health care industry. The curriculum provides in-depth, advanced knowledge which forms a solid knowledge base that students use to inform and assist practitioners and consumers of Complementary Alternative Medicine (CAM) products and protocols. Students are also able to evaluate and generate best practices for CAM evidence-based healing methods and provide guidance on the potential for herb-herb and herb-drug interactions.
- Bachelor's degree or higher from a USDOE-recognized accredited institution
- Copy of government-issued photo identification, such as a state identification card, valid driver's license, or passport
- ACHS Admissions Assessment
- Official, unopened transcript demonstrating conferral of a U.S. Department of Education approved accredited Bachelor's degree with a minimum of 3.00 GPA
- Letter of recommendation from a suitable professional reference
School Accreditation Statement
Distance Education Accrediting Commission