The online Graduate Certificate in Holistic Nutrition provides graduate students with specialized training in advanced applied holistic nutrition, and professionals working in the CAM field will be able to deepen their knowledge and understanding of how nutrition can be integrated into every wellness plan. The curriculum covers anatomy and its relationship to physiology, how structure in anatomy relates to function, scientific and clinical research, pathological conditions, body system interrelationships, and macronutrients and micronutrients. Students also learn how to evaluate nutrition for life stages and various illnesses and can recognize food/dietary supplement/drug interactions.
- Bachelor's degree or higher from a USDOE-recognized accredited institution
- Copy of government-issued photo identification, such as a state identification card, valid driver's license, or passport
- ACHS Admissions Assessment
- Official, unopened transcript demonstrating conferral of a U.S. Department of Education approved accredited Bachelor's degree with a minimum of 3.00 GPA
- Letter of recommendation from a suitable professional reference
School Accreditation Statement
Distance Education Accrediting Commission