The online Graduate Certificate in Herbal Medicine provides specialized training for graduate students in the comprehension and application of herbal medicine. Professionals working in the complementary alternative medicine (CAM) field will be able to deepen their knowledge and understanding of botanical medicine. Courses include Toxicology and Safety in Botanical Medicine & Herbal Supplements, Advanced Herbal Materia Medica I, II, and III, and Assessment and Integration of Research.
- Bachelor's degree or higher from a USDOE-recognized accredited institution
- Copy of government-issued photo identification, such as a state identification card, valid driver's license, or passport
- ACHS Admissions Assessment
- Official, unopened transcript demonstrating conferral of a U.S. Department of Education approved accredited Bachelor's degree with a minimum of 3.00 GPA
- Letter of recommendation from a suitable professional reference
School Accreditation Statement
Distance Education Accrediting Commission