The online Graduate Certificate in Botanical Safety provides graduate students with specialized training in the efficacy and safety of the use of herbal medicinal products, and provides professionals working in the complementary alternative medicine field with the information to deepen their knowledge and understanding of the safe application of botanical medicine. Courses include Botany and Plant Identification for the Holistic Practitioner, Principles of Pharmacognosy and Phytochemistry, and Toxicology and Safety in Botanical Medicine & Herbal Supplements.
- Bachelor's degree or higher from a USDOE-recognized accredited institution
- Copy of government-issued photo identification, such as a state identification card, valid driver's license, or passport
- ACHS Admissions Assessment
- Official, unopened transcript demonstrating conferral of a U.S. Department of Education approved accredited Bachelor's degree with a minimum of 3.00 GPA
- Letter of recommendation from a suitable professional reference
School Accreditation Statement
Distance Education Accrediting Commission