The online Graduate Certificate in Anatomy and Physiology provides specialized training for Graduate students in the structure and function of the human body and how it behaves as a dynamic community of interdependent parts. Students also gain a deeper understanding of the structure and function of the human organ systems. Courses include Anatomy & Physiology I and II, and Integrative Pathophysiology.
- Bachelor's degree or higher from a USDOE-recognized accredited institution
- Copy of government-issued photo identification, such as a state identification card, valid driver's license, or passport
- ACHS Admissions Assessment
- Official, unopened transcript demonstrating conferral of a U.S. Department of Education approved accredited Bachelor's degree with a minimum of 3.00 GPA
- Letter of recommendation from a suitable professional reference
School Accreditation Statement
Distance Education Accrediting Commission