American College of Education offers the online M.Ed. in Early Childhood Education. This degree is designed for already licensed elementary educators who seek to build their understanding of elementary pedagogy, integrate digital technology into instruction, and use assessment methods effectively to respond to students’ needs.
Sample of Program Courses:
- Curriculum and Instructional Design for Diversity
- Standards-Driven Learning
- The Digital Learner
- The Digital Educator
- Assessment Strategies
Students will learn how to increase student achievement during the critical early years by evaluating and designing instructional methods appropriate for the developmental needs of elementary learners.
- Bachelor's or highest post-baccalaureate degree earned
- Minimum GPA 2.75 (4.0 Scale) for full admission
- Additional evidence may be required to fulfill state requirements, including but not limited to verification of professional experience, test scores, or an interview.
Note: While Indiana offers a licensure in Early Childhood Education, this program is not designed to lead to licensure. It is a program designed either for those who already have licensure, or for those who want the content knowledge and do not need licensure.
School Accreditation Statement
Higher Learning Commission