Master of Science in Human Resource Training & Development
Amberton University offers a Master of Science in Human Resources Training & Development degree. The program is designed to enhance the ability to assess learning needs and develop training programs within organizations. Students will take coursework in theory and application, ethics and decision making, human resource training, and more.
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$265.00
Out of State Rate:$265.00
Additional Fees :$220.00
Fees Overview :
- Program Fee (per session): $10
- Graduation Fee (one-time): $125
- School Counseling Tech Fee (one-time): $55
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$9,760.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$9,760.00
International Students Accepted:Yes
- Be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident
- Proficient in the English language
- A mature adult with employment experience
- Successful completion of earned bachelor’s degree from a U.S. regionally accredited college or university as evidenced by the submission of official transcripts
Accreditation & Licensing
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.