Master of Science in Human Relations & Business
Amberton University offers a Master of Science in Human Relations and Business degree. The curriculum combines fields of business, communications, human development, counseling, and human resources to provide students with an interdisciplinary education balancing business and people.
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$265.00
Out of State Rate:$265.00
Additional Fees :$220.00
Fees Overview :
- Program Fee (per session): $10
- Graduation Fee (one-time): $125
- School Counseling Tech Fee (one-time): $55
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$9,760.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$9,760.00
International Students Accepted:Yes
- Be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident
- Proficient in the English language
- A mature adult with employment experience
- Successful completion of earned bachelor’s degree from a U.S. regionally accredited college or university as evidenced by the submission of official transcripts
Accreditation & Licensing
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.