Bachelor of Business Administration / General Business
The online General Business concentration provides students with versatile skills in order to enter a brand range of careers. Successful graduates of the program will be able to make informed decisions, utilize relevant technical and cognitive skill sets, and learn business concepts and theories for application in the workplace.
Degree Level:Bachelor Completion
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$269.07
Out of State Rate:$269.07
Fees Overview :
Rates are an estimate, total costs may vary.
- Tuition (per 3-credit course): $795
- Program Fee (per session): $10
- Graduation Fee (one-time): $125
- School Counseling Tech Fee (one-time): $55
International Students Accepted:Yes
This is a bachelor completion program. 120 total hours are required, including transfer and major requirements.
- Major requirements: 54 hours
- U.S. citizen or permanent resident
- Proficient in the English language.
- Mature adult with employment experience.
- Successfully completed at least 30 semester credit hours from a U.S., regionally accredited college or university as evidenced by official transcripts
Accreditation & Licensing
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.