Bachelor of Science in Applied Studies
Amberton University offers a Bachelor of Science in Applied Sciences degree for transfer students. The degree is an application-oriented program that combines coursework in the disciplines of business administration, communication, and human behavior.
Degree Level:Bachelor Completion
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$269.38
Out of State Rate:$269.38
Fees Overview :
Rates are an estimate, total costs may vary.
- Tuition (per 3-credit course): $795
- Program Fee (per session): $10
- Graduation Fee (one-time): $125
- School Counseling Tech Fee (one-time): $55
International Students Accepted:Yes
This is a bachelor completion program. 120 total hours are required, including transfer and major requirements.
- Major requirements: 48 hours
- U.S. citizen or permanent resident
- Proficient in the English language.
- Mature adult with employment experience.
- Successfully completed at least 21 semester credit hours from a U.S., regionally accredited college or university as evidenced by official transcripts
Accreditation & Licensing
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.