Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN)
The online RN to BSN degree completion program from Allen College is designed to offer a quality educational experience with a maximum amount of flexibility. Coursework explores topics such as:
- Collaboration & Communication in Healthcare
- Nursing Informatics
- Nursing Leadership
- Health Policy, Law, and Ethics
- Chronic Illness
- Community & Public Health Nursing
- Evidence-Based Practice
Degree Level:Bachelor Completion
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$641.17
Out of State Rate:$641.17
Fees Overview :
Rates are an estimate, total costs may vary.
- Tuition (per credit): $603
- Student Services fee (per credit): $29
- Graduation Fee (one-time): $275
International Students Accepted:Yes
This degree completion program requires a minimum of 124 credits, including transfer, major, and credits awarded for RN licensure.
- BSN courses: 30 credits
- A minimum cumulative grade point average of 2.5 on a 4.0 scale for all post-secondary coursework
- Computer Literacy
- Current Iowa license as a registered nurse*
- General Education requirements must be met prior to beginning the program
*Iowa is a member of the Nurse License Compact granting nurses to have one multi-state license in participating states. Non-resident students will need to check with both the school and their state of residence for approval to complete this degree program.
Accreditation & Licensing
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.