Master of Science in Nursing / Leadership in Health Information Technology
The online MSN / Leadership in Health Information Technology degree program from Allen College provides students in-depth education on interprofessional informatics, system design and analysis, databases, consumer informatics, clinical decision support, knowledge representation, and population health informatics. Graduates possess the knowledge and skills required to develop and teach program curriculum for health informatics and lead the successful deployment and use of health information technology in health systems.
Delivery Format:Mostly Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$817.00
Out of State Rate:$817.00
Additional Fees :$1,290.00
Fees Overview :
- Student Services Fee (per credit): $29
- Graduation Fee (one-time) $275
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$29,885.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$29,885.00
International Students Accepted:Yes
- A minimum undergraduate grade point average (GPA) of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale for the last 60 college credit hours completed
- A bachelor's degree with a major in nursing from a school accredited by a regional accrediting organization
- Current licensure as a registered nurse in Iowa. Individuals are currently licensed when licensed in another state and recognized for licensure in Iowa pursuant to the nurse licensure compact contained in Iowa Code chapter 152E.1. The Admissions Office will verify the status of each applicant's RN licensure
- All of the courses will be offered online, with students needing to travel to the Allen College campus only for a one-day orientation and for a graduate project presentation
Accreditation & Licensing
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.