Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN)
The online RN to BSN degree completion program from Alderson Broaddus University offers an innovative opportunity for practicing registered nurses to earn a Bachelor of Science degree in Nursing without sacrificing work and family responsibilities. Coursework explores topics such as:
- Health Assessment
- Professional Development
- Community Mental Health
Degree Level:Bachelor Completion
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$295.00
Out of State Rate:$295.00
Fees Overview :
Rates are an estimate, total costs may vary.
International Students Accepted:Yes
This degree completion program requires a minimum of 120 credits, including 24 nursing credits.
- Current unencumbered license as a registered professional nurse
- Graduate from an approved associate degree or diploma program in nursing
- Transcript from all prior academic work
- Minimum GPA of 2.5 from RN/ADN program
- Certified Background Check & Drug Screen through castlebranch.com
Accreditation & Licensing
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission
Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing (ACEN)
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.