Hotel/Restaurant/Tourism Management Diploma
Albany Technical College offers a Diploma for Hotel, Restaurant, and Tourism Management for students who are interested in developing managerial abilities in the arenas of hotels, tourism, and restaurants. Students will learn about the role of leadership and human systems within hospitality and tourism organizations. Classes include introduction to hotel, restaurant, and tourism management, travel industry and geography, event planning, food and beverage management, and more.
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester
In State Rate:$1,621.00
Out of State Rate:$1,621.00
Additional Fees :$25.00
Fees Overview :
- Graduation Fee (one-time): $25
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$4,888.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$4,888.00
International Students Accepted:Yes
- Diploma requires 44 credits for completion
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Verification of Lawful Presence in the United States and GA Residency
- All official transcripts
- ACCUPLACER, COMPASS, ASSET, SAT, or ACT test results (5 years old or less)
Accreditation & Licensing
Council on Occupational Education
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.