Master of Science in Systems Engineering
The Systems Engineering (GSE) degree program provides an opportunity for students with traditional backgrounds in engineering to gain skills and knowledge necessary for career growth within the Department of Defense. This program is designed to allow students to define complex problems and apply analytical tools in order to demonstrate feasible solutions.
Potential leadership positions include:
- Technical Director
- Division Chief
- Chief Engineer
- Systems Program Manager/Director
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Quarter Credit
In State Rate:$370.00
Out of State Rate:$370.00
Fees Overview :
Students assigned to the Graduate School of Engineering and Management by the U.S. Air Force and other military organizations in a fully sponsored capacity to pursue a degree full-time incur no financial liability concerning tuition.
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$17,760.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$17,760.00
Required Admission Tests:GRE
International Students Accepted:No
- Active duty military, DoD civilians, DoD contractors, full-time U.S. Government employees, and U.S. Military Guard and Reserve members who are unit-sponsored (i.e. on orders) are eligible to apply.
- A degree in engineering (e.g., Aeronautical, Astronautical, Aerospace, Chemical, Civil, Computer, Industrial, Mechanical, Electrical, or Systems Engineering) or a degree in Engineering Science is required. A degree in science (e.g., physics), math, or computer science will be considered for admission as well, but the degree conferred will be a non-ABET Master of Science.
- Prerequisite courses in Calculus-based physics and dynamical systems
- GRE scores
- Undergraduate GPA of 3.0 or above
- Must be a U.S. citizen
Accreditation & Licensing
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission
Accreditation Board for Engineering and Technology (ABET)
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.