Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN)
The online RN to BSN degree completion program from Adventist University of Health Sciences is designed to help professional nurses increase their salaries, advance their careers, expand their industry knowledge, and become more competitive in the field. Coursework covers topics such as:
- Nursing Informatics
- Geriatric Nursing
- Community Health
- Leadership & Management
- Health Assessment
Degree Level:Bachelor Completion
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$460.00
Out of State Rate:$460.00
Fees Overview :
Rates are an estimate, total costs may vary.
International Students Accepted:Yes
This is a bachelor completion program. A total of 120 credits are required, including transfer and major requirements.
- Online curriculum: 64 credit hours
- Minimum cumulative GPA of 2.50 with no grade below a “C” (2.00)
- Diploma graduates who do not have college credit for associate degree cognate courses must complete each required course with a minimum grade of “C” (2.00) and earn a cumulative cognate GPA of 2.50 before being considered for admission to the online RN to BSN Completion Option.
- Current RN license, or if a recent graduate, eligible to sit for the NCLEX-RN
- Two letters of recommendation, one of the two letters must be from a supervisor or faculty member
- Official transcripts from all colleges/nursing programs
Accreditation & Licensing
Commission on Colleges of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools
Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing (ACEN)
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.