The online RN to BSN degree completion program from AdventHealth University is designed to help professional nurses increase their salaries, advance their careers, expand their industry knowledge, and become more competitive in the field. Coursework covers topics such as:
- Nursing Informatics
- Geriatric Nursing
- Community Health
- Leadership & Management
- Health Assessment
This is a bachelor completion program. A total of 120 credits are required, including transfer and major requirements.
- Online curriculum: 64 credit hours
- Minimum cumulative GPA of 2.50 with no grade below a “C” (2.00)
- Diploma graduates who do not have college credit for associate degree cognate courses must complete each required course with a minimum grade of “C” (2.00) and earn a cumulative cognate GPA of 2.50 before being considered for admission to the online RN to BSN Completion Option.
- Current RN license, or if a recent graduate, eligible to sit for the NCLEX-RN
- Two letters of recommendation, one of the two letters must be from a supervisor or faculty member
- Official transcripts from all colleges/nursing programs
Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing (ACEN)
School Accreditation Statement
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges