Master of Science in Law
Abraham Lincoln University
Our Master of Science in Law program provides students with a comprehensive understanding of the legal system. The program covers major topics in legal studies through courses such as Contemporary Business Law, Communication Law, Environmental Law, Employment Law, Immigration Law, Intellectual Property, International Business Law, and more. For students who wish to become paralegals at law firms, corporate legal departments, government agencies, and non-profit organizations, or to pursue a Juris Doctor, this program will provide a foundation for career and academic advancement.
Degree Level: Master
Delivery Format: 100% Online
Accelerated Degree: No
Accreditation & Licensing
Distance Education Accrediting Commission
- Must have a bachelor’s degree from a college or university accredited by an accrediting agency recognized by the United States Department of Education or an equivalent degree from a recognized foreign college or university
- Official transcripts
- Current government issued photo ID
Not authorized for residents of Arkansas, Iowa, Maryland, Minnesota, Missouri, New York, Wisconsin, Washington DC.
Founded in 1996, ALU is a nationally accredited with a mission to provide opportunities for students who may be under-served by traditional educational institutions. Targeting adult students, programs include studies in law, criminal justice, business administration, general studies, IT, and more. Degrees range from diploma and associate programs to doctorate degrees, in addition to the school's flagship law program.
The online learning environment at Abraham Lincoln University features:
- Asynchronous coursework that can be completed 24/7, including holidays
- Live lectures and hands-on learning opportunities
- Student Support Services that advocate and help track each student's progress
- Technical support
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.