Master in Business Administration
Abraham Lincoln University
Our Master of Business Administration prepares students for management positions in public, private, and non-profit organizations. Students will acquire the critical knowledge and skills needed to integrate management, marketing, accounting, and finance concepts to develop strategies to improve short and long-term organizational performance. Core areas include Business Ethics, Management, Marketing, Accounting, Economics, Organizational Behavior, and Graduate Capstone projects with electives forming a chosen concentration.The MBA degree consists of 36 semester units completed over three semesters. Each semester contains three eight week modules. Two courses can be taken concurrently within a module. Students have the opportunity to concentrate in Power Generation Management or Coaching.
Degree Level: Master
Delivery Format: 100% Online
Accelerated Degree: No
Accreditation & Licensing
Distance Education Accrediting Commission
- Must have a bachelor’s degree from a college or university accredited by an accrediting agency recognized by the United States Department of Education or an equivalent degree from a recognized foreign college or university
- Official transcripts
- Current government issued photo ID
Not authorized for residents of Arkansas, Iowa, Maryland, Minnesota, Missouri, New York, Wisconsin, Washington DC.
Founded in 1996, ALU is a nationally accredited with a mission to provide opportunities for students who may be under-served by traditional educational institutions. Targeting adult students, programs include studies in law, criminal justice, business administration, general studies, IT, and more. Degrees range from diploma and associate programs to doctorate degrees, in addition to the school's flagship law program.
The online learning environment at Abraham Lincoln University features:
- Asynchronous coursework that can be completed 24/7, including holidays
- Live lectures and hands-on learning opportunities
- Student Support Services that advocate and help track each student's progress
- Technical support
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.