Diploma in Paralegal Studies
The Diploma in Paralegal Studies is the initial paralegal studies program, preparing students for further work in the associate program or in the Bachelor’s Degree Program in Legal Studies. A diploma in paralegal studies may qualify a student to work in the legal field.
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$250.00
Out of State Rate:$250.00
Additional Fees :$300.00
Fees Overview :
- External Academic Resources Fee (per year): $50
- Graduation Fee (one-time): $250
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$7,800.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$7,800.00
International Students Accepted:Yes
- Proof of high school graduation
- Official transcripts from any institutions attended (for evaluation of accepted transfer credits)
- Current government issued photo ID
Accreditation & Licensing
Distance Education Accrediting Commission
Not authorized for residents of Arkansas, Iowa, Maryland, Minnesota, Missouri, New York, Wisconsin, Washington DC.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.