Graduate Certificate in Power Generation Management
Abraham Lincoln University
This graduate-level certificate program provides a unique opportunity to learn the fundamentals of Power Generation. Courses include an introduction to the power generation field, transmission and substations, distribution sequence from power plant to home, power operations monitoring, and quality control. GRID systems and vertically integrated markets complete the concentration’s elements. The Power Generation Certificate will satisfy the elective requirements of the MBA programs and the BUS580 Strategies for Change, as those topics are covered in the Power Generation Management courses.
Degree Level: Certificate
Delivery Format: 100% Online
Accelerated Degree: No
Accreditation & Licensing
Distance Education Accrediting Commission
- Must have a bachelor’s degree from a college or university accredited by an accrediting agency recognized by the United States Department of Education or an equivalent degree from a recognized foreign college or university
- Official transcripts
- Current government issued photo ID
Not authorized for residents of Arkansas, Iowa, Maryland, Minnesota, Missouri, New York, Wisconsin, Washington DC.
Founded in 1996, ALU is a nationally accredited with a mission to provide opportunities for students who may be under-served by traditional educational institutions. Targeting adult students, programs include studies in law, criminal justice, business administration, general studies, IT, and more. Degrees range from diploma and associate programs to doctorate degrees, in addition to the school's flagship law program.
The online learning environment at Abraham Lincoln University features:
- Asynchronous coursework that can be completed 24/7, including holidays
- Live lectures and hands-on learning opportunities
- Student Support Services that advocate and help track each student's progress
- Technical support
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.