Graduate Certificate in Coaching
Abraham Lincoln University
Abraham Lincoln University’s Coaching Certificate provides a unique opportunity to gain leadership, business, and communication skills, and how to apply those skills in various scenarios. Courses include an introduction to coaching in a workplace environment, personal one-on-one interactions, team coaching, working with executives in a coaching relationship, and the unique challenges of coaching in a project-management setting. This graduate-level program is for leaders who want to learn to improve morale and remain calm in heightened situations, to build trust with others, and to facilitate team-building. Students have the chance to learn and improve upon problem solving, public speaking, and listening skills.
Degree Level: Certificate
Delivery Format: 100% Online
Accelerated Degree: No
Accreditation & Licensing
Distance Education Accrediting Commission
- Must have a bachelor’s degree from a college or university accredited by an accrediting agency recognized by the United States Department of Education or an equivalent degree from a recognized foreign college or university
- Official transcripts
- Current government issued photo ID
Founded in 1996, ALU is a nationally accredited with a mission to provide opportunities for students who may be under-served by traditional educational institutions. Targeting adult students, programs include studies in law, criminal justice, business administration, general studies, IT, and more. Degrees range from diploma and associate programs to doctorate degrees, in addition to the school's flagship law program.
The online learning environment at Abraham Lincoln University features:
- Asynchronous coursework that can be completed 24/7, including holidays
- Live lectures and hands-on learning opportunities
- Student Support Services that advocate and help track each student's progress
- Technical support
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.